Residential and Party Wall Surveying
We specialise in all matters to do with party Wall Notices, Condition Schedules and Party Wall Awards in Kent. We undertake all aspects of the Party Wall etc. Act 1996 and provides the following services:
- Impartial advice on all Party Wall Matters
- We prepare and serve valid Party Wall Notices
- We can Act as the Party Wall Surveyor for either Adjoining Owners or Building Owners
- We can also Act as the Agreed Party Wall Surveyor
- Undertaking Schedules of Condition surveys
- Preparation and negotiation of Party Wall Awards (Agreements)
- Covering all of Kent we are able to quickly deal with any Party Wall Matters that you may have, with the preparation of Notices established within days.
Call us to discuss any Party Wall matters, and we can advise on what is required in the initial stages, and provide and confirm Fee structure allowing you to know in advance what costs will be involved.
Getting the Party Wall Notices correct at the start helps to prevent any issues later in your project timeline.
Our initial discussions will outline what information is required form you in order for us to prepare the correct notices.
Party Wall etc 1996 is the Law and we help you with the correct Notices and if required the Party Wall Awards.
If you have an extension, or are building a new garden wall between yourselves and neighbours, wishing to take down a party wall, excavating near to your neighbours structure or perhaps you are thinking of carrying works to the roof, where you may need to put steelworks in to the party wall for additional support all of these will require the correct notices to be service. without them, your neighbour can stop your works causing you a lot of unnecessary expense and problems.